Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1capitalista masculine, feminine
- Investing capitalists came to feel that their wealth could go on expanding almost exponentially forever.
- The Marxist claim that capitalists must find investments overseas fails miserably.
- The transnational capitalist class is not made up of capitalists in the traditional Marxist sense.
- In the very process of producing things, the working class also reproduces the wealth of the capitalists.
- If capitalists extract too much profit, they destroy the ability of employees to buy.
- It used state intervention and planning in collaboration with the big capitalists to build up industry.
- The vast majority of people have to work in these places, creating wealth for the capitalists, in order to survive.
- Instead of greedy capitalists owning the corporation, the workers themselves will own it.
- The capitalists are seeking to integrate Europe in order to strengthen capitalism.
- The fight for control of the oil is a fight for control of power of one bloc of capitalists over other blocs of capitalists.
- Big capitalists everywhere are always a bit resentful of bigger capitalists.
- The portrayals of factory life would make even the most fervent capitalists turn to Marx and Engels.
- What's more, privatised childcare is a potential source of profit for capitalists.
- Modern democracies have been around for long enough for neo-liberal capitalists to learn how to subvert them.
- The capitalists who are now colonising the public sector across the globe are the common enemy of workers everywhere.
- Before a blow was struck the capitalists had established their economic and ideological hold over the aristocracy.
- The divisions widened between the working class and the liberal capitalists who had timidly opposed Tsarism.
- Spanish capitalists wanted to protect their profits and were eager to enter the European Common Market.
- It just shows that capitalists will turn to anything to make profits.
- Antonio is a member of the new rising class, the mercantile capitalists.
- It may be a little tawdry, but the whole of capitalist economics is based on selfishness and greed.
- Some form of free enterprise capitalist economy and some form of pluralist democracy were clearly called for.
- There probably is no Third World debt if we adopted just elementary capitalist principles.
- Obedience and respect for the high, the mighty and the rich is a central principle of capitalist society.
- Instead they championed reactionary renegades and unfettered capitalist expansion.
- You could disrupt a summit devoted to capitalist planning, imperialism and exploitation.
- New Labour is no longer the party of the oppressed but based on the same capitalist philosophy as the Conservatives.
- This, then, was the first of Marx's major insights into capitalist economics.
- The White armies launched a brutal civil war, backed by every major capitalist government.
- Marxism teaches that modern capitalist society is a society of antagonistic classes.
- As you might expect, the language is a little skewed in favor of capitalist democracy, but not all that much.
- That is true of the whole of capitalist democracy, including elections to parliament.
- The economic anarchy of capitalist society is the real source of the evil.
- That is holding back socialist revolutions to appease a more conservative capitalist element.
- So we have a new capitalist giant being squashed by a cartel of more established capitalist giants.
- The inherent tendency of capitalist evolution is to raise real wage rates steadily.
- We have to organise a new international working class response to the crisis of capitalist economy and society.
- The central ideas of socialism are reinforced every day by the continuing disaster of capitalist society.
- Imperialism was not just about colonialism, but the shape of capitalist competition.
- The fact that capitalist booms do not always collapse into dire slumps does not mean that they never do.