Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1pimiento masculinepimentón masculine South Americaají masculine River Plate
- Chrysanthemum, capsicum, salvia and petunia plants have higher stem elongation rates during the night than during the day.
- The plant is a member of the family Solanaceae and therefore a relation of the New World capsicum peppers and potato, and of the Old World aubergine.
- Spinach, tomatoes, capsicums and those sort of plants will wilt badly in summer if they have nematodes.
- The incursion of fruit fly in Auckland some years ago was caused by someone bringing in a capsicum with fruit fly larvae.
- Don't rush the planting of sweet corn, melons, pumpkins and capsicums.
- One day soon there may be multiple crops of chillies and capsicums growing on his fields.
- The rather long drought in the district has taken a heavy toll on the cash crops like maize, tomato, capsicum, ginger and paddy.
- They discussed some tips for planting summer crops like tomatoes and capsicums.