Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1coche bomba masculine
- According to one account, they used a car bomb and hand grenades to gain entry.
- On Sunday, two roadside bombs and a car bomb targeted US troops in three separate strikes.
- Blood and carnage are everywhere but this is no battle field scene, result of a U-boat attack or the aftermath of a terrorist car bomb.
- There is also the random danger of being caught by a car bomb or roadside explosive or in a crossfire.
- They turned around to see a brilliant orange flash and then heard the massive explosion of the car bomb.
- Now it takes a while to rig a car bomb, so that car bomb was coming no matter what.
- The British claimed the trio had a car bomb prepared, but no bomb was ever found.
- A suicide car bomb rammed a police station and three bombs exploded in the city.
- This does not extend to the terrorists who set off the car bomb on Thursday.
- At least one of those explosions was caused by a car bomb.
- But now it occurred to me I might be sitting directly in front of a primed car bomb with the clock ticking.
- The car bomb had savaged the street and fire was ripping through buildings, with burning cars and debris blocking escape paths.
- It is a question that comes to me when I wake up to a car bomb or fall asleep to the sound of mortar fire.
- After clearing the area, US forces set off a third car bomb that apparently failed to explode earlier.
- A roadside car bomb that exploded 48 km south of the capital killed one man, police said.
- A car bomb near a hospital half an hour later killed 18, including five Iraqi police, it said.
- Moments later, a car bomb strews shattered bodies and vehicles around the plaza.
- As an example, consider the car bomb that exploded last year at a police recruiting station.
- Police said they are treating the car bomb and kidnapping as separate.
- A Bradley fighting vehicle rushing to assist a US patrol was disabled by a car bomb, the US military said.