Learn English Grammar From A–Z
mercadillo improvisado en el que particulares venden o intercambian objetos que ya no usan y que colocan en el maletero del coche para que puedan ser vistos
- Either he's clearing a house or he's an ardent searcher on the car boot sale, jumble sale and charity shop circuits.
- It is possible someone is trying to sell them at a car boot sale or market.
- We are told it is likely that they were stolen either ‘to order’, or to be sold at a car boot sale.
- If she can't justify why it stays, it goes - either to be sold in a car boot sale, be given to charity or destroyed in the jaws of a crusher!
- Raffles, a car boot sale, an auction and a games night are among the events organised - as well as the calendar - to raise money.
- Other fundraising events for the charity throughout the summer will include raffles, a car boot sale, an auction and a games night.
- Because of the market, the usual car boot sale will not take place and only invited stall holders are asked to attend.
- There was also concern that the car boot sale could be used to fence stolen goods and market stalls may further damage existing trade in the rundown town.
- So it was with delight that I heard today that Bridge End Auction Mart will once again this Sunday be holding a car boot sale.
- Meanwhile, the Market Place was humming with a busy car boot sale, with many admiring the vintage cars on display.
- So it was only polite to attend the car boot sale at the annual summer fête in my home village near Bridgwater, Somerset.
- De-clutter the house and sell the pickings at a car boot sale.
- The tree disappeared on Thursday night, and the elderly victim suspects, because it was heavy, someone collected it in a van and it might find its way to a car boot sale.
- What better venue then to show them off than a car boot sale, those curiously popular events which have become the place to offload unwanted household items?
- The company applied to run the car boot sale in August last year and the aviation giant was given the go-ahead for the venture in January 2002.
- More than 1,000 DVDs and CDs were seized in a raid at a car boot sale.
- There is a car boot sale this Saturday at 1.30 pm at the SAFE carpark.
- On Saturday evening Clare and her friends collected donations from pub regulars at pubs around the town, and on Sunday they took part in a car boot sale.
- A proposed car boot sale in Plough Lane would bring weekend traffic to a standstill, Wandsworth councillors have been warned.
- Five thousand pirate CDs and DVDs and 50,000 bootleg cigarettes were seized at a Bolton car boot sale.