Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1choque de coche(s) masculineaccidente de coche(s) masculine
- They were all in the same car crash together.
- For the last two years of his life he found it almost impossible to work and he was killed in a car crash in 1956.
- He comes upon a car crash and rescues a baby.
- A car crash has rendered Lucy with short-term amnesia.
- He recounts a childhood memory of superhuman strength at the scene of a car crash.
- Sara's husband and young daughter were killed in a car crash, which spared her.
- Despite the simplistic advertising campaigns, excessive speed is not a feature in 80 per cent of fatal car crashes.
- During just the last decade, the total number of people injured in U.S. car crashes has topped 32 million.
- Imagine a world without cars, traffic jams and car crashes!
- Admittedly, over-the-top car crashes aren't anything new in these movies, but there's this one scene which defies all attempts to rationalize it away.