Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(burnt sugar)caramelo masculinecaramel sauce — caramelo
- In a medium saucepan, boil the sugar, water, and corn syrup to a caramel until golden brown.
- For the final course, I made a caramelized apple and fennel tart with caramel sauce and lemon custard ice cream.
- Dip apples into hot caramel and turn until completely coated.
- Two ramekins held a rich custard made with cream cheese, maple syrup, and caramel.
- My dessert was an apple tarte tatin with caramel ice cream, and it is one of the best desserts I have ever tasted.
- Both caramel and sugar syrup are legal and freely discussed additives.
- It was a delicious combination of warm apple, sweet caramel and fresh ice-cream.
- Return to high heat and stir until caramel sauce comes to a rolling boil, 1 to 2 minutes.
- We gorged ourselves on boardwalk treats: caramel apples, cotton candy, salt water taffy, hot waffles and ice cream.
- For desserts, Canopy offers caramel custard, pastries or pudding, along with tea and coffee.
- One of the trio of caramel desserts would suffice.
- Dessert, miniature pear tarte tatins with little pools of caramel and crème anglaise, arrived just as the first toasts began.
- Cosi adds caramel to its hot apple cider, which tastes like ‘hot liquid homemade apple pie.’
- It washes the palate with the semi-sweet flavors of caramel, vanilla and spice that gradually subside in a creamy, long lasting finish.
- The skinned nuts are cooked with a syrup boiled to the caramel stage.
- Heat until melted, stirring occasionally (chopsticks do a good job) until caramel is smooth, about 10 minutes.
- Cover the bottom of each ramekin with some reserved caramel and set aside in the refrigerator until set, about two minutes.
- As with malt whisky, the dark rums are aged in oak barrels and caramel is added to produce extra colour.
- Bring to the boil to make the caramel, which should be a golden tan colour.
- You make a caramel with sugar and water, and then add red wine to it.
caramelo hecho a base de leche y azúcar(confectionery)
- Also in this group are a type of toffee known as caramels.
- I was about to bake them with just a little sugar, when I saw a little box of salted butter caramels on the counter, a souvenir from Brittany, and thought I would use a few to sweeten the fruit instead.
- A bag of suckers, chocolate cupcakes, caramels, jawbreakers and licorice all went into the bag first.
- While caramels melt, push Popsicle sticks into stem area of the apples.
- My friends partook of the hot dogs that came off the rotating warming rack but I stuck to a soda and M & Ms or the candy-coated milk caramels called Sugar Babies.
- Although we still have financial difficulties, he often brings me a little treat, i.e. caramels or candy or a Tim Horton's fruit muffin.
- Sample truffles, caramels, hazelnut pralines, raspberry creams, almond butter crunch, handwhipped fudge, chocolate cigars and ice cream to die for.
- Soft creamy caramels, vanilla and white chocolates are the lighter hues that are in big demand.
- Off he went to think up new recipes for 30 varieties of truffles and pralines, caramels and rose and violent creams, all created on the Water Street premises.
- And unless you're planning on heading to the coastline of Brittany, I know of nowhere else where you can get the superb CBS caramels from Le Roux, the best caramel-maker on earth.
- Godiva sells its chocolates in selections - nuts and caramels in one box, dark chocolates in another, truffles in another - not piece by piece.
- Fill a pail with your choice of 300 different kinds of candy sold by the pound, including caramels, licorice, and atomic fireballs.
- The foil appears to be from Rolo chocolate-covered caramels.
- Here, you can have these chocolate-covered caramels as reparation.
- All day long and all the year round they made crackers; they made ornaments for wedding-cakes; they made caramels; they made acidulated drops; they made things unnamed except by children.
- As confectionery, they differ depending on the temperature at which they are cooked: fudge is the softest, toffee firmer and caramel almost brittle.
- Also in Storck's stable is Milkfuls, a hard caramel candy with sweet milky center that bowed in 1998.
- I'm eating a chocolate caramel bar and staring out at the quite determined sheets of white rain.
- It has a caramel on top with a few pieces of almond.
- Thick, chewy caramel chocolate covered with a thin layer of milk chocolate (I guess).