Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1hidrato de carbono masculinecarbohidrato masculine
- Use food labels to keep track of the grams of fat, protein and carbohydrates in each food.
- Food is a mix of carbohydrates, protein, fats, vitamins, minerals and other things.
- Riboflavin is important in the breakdown of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Antibiotic associated diarrhoea can also result from a decrease in metabolism of carbohydrates and bile acids.
- The choices are designed to make sure children have a helping of protein, carbohydrate and vitamins.
- These properties are not present in the cauliflower's constituents, such as carbohydrates or water.
- It is here when you have used up all your carbohydrate energy stores and can really begin to struggle.
- Among genes participating in carbohydrate metabolism, two distinct groups were recognized.
- When they start to feed a sudden shift from fat to carbohydrate metabolism occurs and secretion of insulin increases.
- Cellulose is a carbohydrate of the polysaccharide type; its molecules consist of long chains of simple sugar molecules.
- The hard component was often formed from calcium carbonate, as found in shellfish, but other durable defences were provided by chitin (a complex carbohydrate) in crustaceans and insects.
- The most abundant organic compound in the biosphere is a carbohydrate - cellulose, a substance which gives strength and integrity to plant cell walls.
- The body readily converts alcohol to carbohydrate - each gram provides about seven calories.
- During anabolism, small molecules are changed into larger, more complex molecules of carbohydrate, protein, and fat.
- When used in a vaccine, these pieces of carbohydrate stimulate the immune system to make antibodies against the real carbohydrate targets on the bacteria.
- Beverages containing carbohydrate in concentrations of 4 - 8 % are recommended for intense exercise events lasting longer than one hour.
- Carbohydrate is the primary energy source used by the body during distance / endurance events.
- Glycerol is a carbohydrate with a chemical composition similar to that of simple sugar.
- Scientific research suggests that alpha lipoic acid helps increase the carbohydrate absorption and storage by your muscles, independent of insulin.
- Carbohydrate comes in two forms - starches and sugars - and both types have been shown to help improve performance by boosting the body's stores of glycogen.