Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1monóxido de carbono masculine
- Other trace gases include methane, nitrous oxide, carbon monoxide, sulphur dioxide, and ozone.
- Obvious examples are water, methane, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, and sulphur dioxide.
- It's only trees that sequester carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide from the polluted air.
- No filtration is proposed for the emissions that would include carbon monoxide, sulphur dioxide and lead.
- Food waste is turned into hydrogen, methane and carbon monoxide by the heat of the exhaust.
- The cells worked well initially, but any traces of carbon monoxide in the hydrogen fuel quickly poisoned the catalyst.
- Methylene chloride is converted into carbon monoxide when we breathe it in.
- Burning of the blends also reduced carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxide emissions.
- The researchers said it was not certain carbon monoxide and ozone were directly causing the defects.
- This produces one molecule of biliverdin and one molecule of carbon monoxide.
- The official cause of death was given as poisoning by carbon monoxide, said to have come from a gas heater of Iranian origin.
- When you are no longer exposed every day to nicotine, carbon monoxide, tar and other poisons, your body begins to repair the damage.
- Initial reports suggested he had died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
- When you misuse gas appliances in this way, they can produce fatal amounts of carbon monoxide.
- Here, breathe some carbon monoxide, it will make you feel all funny inside and you will throw up!
- The company claims they burn brighter than sawdust logs and produce less carbon monoxide.
- The tests measure the amount of carbon monoxide you breathe out.
- Earlier nicotine, carbon monoxide and tar were considered most harmful.
- Automotive emissions are a major source of ozone and carbon monoxide pollution.
- Tar, nicotine and carbon monoxide are the major components of cigarettes.