Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1compensación (económica) por emisiones de carbón feminine
- I foresee a sweaty dystopia in which you will have to engage in carbon offsetting every time you make a trip to Waitrose.
- However, neither carbon offsetting nor individual lifestyle changes will halt climate change.
- Carbon offsetting allows people to compensate for the greenhouse gas emissions by purchasing credits from pollution-reduction projects.
- Carbon offsetting supposedly allows people to compensate for the carbon emissions of activities like lights, electricity, car mileage.
- Carbon offsetting was first made fashionable by the climate change company charity Future Forests, which started at the Glastonbury music festival five years ago.
- Rob Bell balances the myths and realities of carbon offsetting.
- An information booth will raise awareness on the subject of carbon offsetting among participants; they will have the possibility to learn about the amount of emissions they caused.
- The escalating climate change crisis and the need to reduce carbon dioxide emissions have led to an explosion in schemes offering ` carbon offsetting '.
- Is carbon offsetting a responsible way to reverse the effect our lifestyle has on the planet - or just a sop to our consciences?
- Is carbon offsetting an adequate mechanism to confront climate change?
- It says it is the first to incorporate carbon offsetting into the ticket-buying process.
- I was trying to get to grips with the European carbon permit scheme, carbon offsetting and trading the other day.
- A spokesman for Friends of the Earth said: "Carbon offsetting is being promoted as an excuse to carry on flying."
- There are a number of organisations now offering carbon offsetting for companies and individuals, which simply neutralise your carbon footprint.
- Environment groups claim carbon offsetting through tree-planting has become a fashionable way of showing concern for global warming but has little or no long-term effect.
- What do you think: are we being conned by carbon offsetting or is it a responsible way to reverse the effect our lifestyle has on the planet?
- But in our third world, the marjority of the population wouldn't be prepared to pay for carbon offsetting.
- British Airways already offers carbon offsetting on its website.
- The founders swear there will be no talk about carbon offsetting or other long-term ideas but practical advice on how to improve an organisation's impact right now.
- Carbon offsetting may make us feel better about flying, but anyone who thinks it will save the planet - as the prime minister does - is dreaming.