Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1secuestro del carbono masculine
- Chris is interested in documenting what the potential is for carbon sequestration.
- The concept of "clean burn" should not be extended to include carbon sequestration.
- The same approach should apply to research on new low-carbon or non-carbon energies or carbon sequestration.
- For example the management of carbon dioxide from the burning of fossil fuels could be dealt with through further carbon sequestration.
- Let's take a little tour of the world of carbon sequestration.
- The scientists are currently using computer models to figure out the potential rates for carbon sequestration on golf courses.
- Reading down to the bottom of the press release we find carbon sequestration has little do with the project.
- Despite the depleting forests, the estimation of net annual carbon sequestration from 1972-73 to 1999-2000 appears to be positive.
- Important, albeit lower visibility, ideas on carbon sequestration in forests have also made strides forward.
- He is describing carbon sequestration, the buildup of the stock of carbon in organic matter in soils.
- Carbon sequestration in agricultural land has been studied over the past few years to determine its potential for ameliorating climate change.
- Carbon sequestration is a third alternative to reduce GHG emissions.
- One proposal being widely discussed in the scientific community is carbon sequestration.
- Despite these fears, for an increasing number of oil companies carbon sequestration is now a reality.
- However, many farmers currently are using improved land management practices that promote carbon sequestration without receiving any direct monetary incentives.
- This working paper reviews the legal issues concerning geological carbon sequestration in the offshore waters surrounding the United Kingdom.
- We often hear the misperception that the carbon sequestration / storing effect of growing tree energy crops is temporary.
- However, to fully understand the potential of carbon sequestration in agriculture, the economic costs of switching from conventional to conservation management must be estimated.
- The most significant advantage of mineral carbonation by magnesite is that it is the only permanent form of carbon sequestration.
- We have the broadest and most applicable scientific knowledge to tackle carbon sequestration.