Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Unlike carcinomas, metastatic sarcomas generally occur deeper and may not ulcerate the mucosa.
- The rarer types of bladder cancer include squamous cell carcinomas and adenocarcinomas, which have a different cell structure.
- Distinguishing sarcomatoid mesothelioma from sarcomatoid carcinomas and other sarcomas may be difficult.
- Hodgkin's lymphoma and most metastatic carcinomas typically progress through nodes in anatomic sequence.
- Keratin expression is typical of epithelial differentiation in carcinomas and some sarcomas.
- These cancers include basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma.
- The commonest malignancies are basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma.
- Another common skin cancer is squamous cell carcinomas, representing 15 percent of all new cases.
- Basal cell carcinomas usually arise from sun-exposed areas of the body.
- Advanced stage non-small cell carcinomas and small cell carcinomas are treated by systemic chemotherapy.
- Diagnoses were confirmed for 51 invasive colorectal carcinomas and 12 adenomas.
- Metastatic carcinomas are not included, which I think could have added another dimension to this handbook.
- Five cases represented metastases from cutaneous squamous carcinomas.
- None of the 3 metastatic carcinomas to the liver expressed either of these adhesion proteins.
- Adrenal cortical carcinomas and adenomas can have a variety of histologic features.
- It is also found in thyroid carcinomas and small cell carcinomas of nonpulmonary origin.
- Squamous cell carcinoma is a skin cancer also related to sunlight exposure.
- What took me a long time actually to remember is that bronchial adenomas share the same parentage with oat-cell carcinomas.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma has become one of the most common malignant tumors worldwide.
- The majority of carcinomas of the stomach are adenocarcinomas, which arise from mucin producing cells.