Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1lector de tarjetas de memoria masculinecard reader slot — ranura de lector de tarjetas de memoria
- The ideal player would offer a a 20GB hard drive, good musical sound quality, a superb screen with which to view photos and a memory card reader to transfer them with.
- If you like portable storage, Lucky Star has a three-in-one USB pen device juiced with card reader support for Secure Digital and Multi Media Card portable memory formats.
- The question is all the more relevant since many of these devices also have a document feeder, a memory card reader, a color fax, etc.
- Couldn't resist taking a picture of my blogging by moon light and using the new card reader to transfer it immediately.
- To the left of the screen you'll find an 8-in - 1 memory card reader, making it easy to transfer images from your digital camera, or even swap data between the eXentia and a PDA.
- Anyway, for £147 I have managed to get a four megapixel camera, rechargeable batteries plus spare set and charger, 128Mbyte memory card and card reader, which isn't bad.
- It was fifty blank CDs, some memory and a card reader, so in light of peoples' roofs being ripped off and their belongings destroyed I sat down and started to archive the contents of my hard drives onto the CDs.
- To get a sense of Apple's continued attention to elegant design, look at this photo of an iPod shuffle next to a competing small MP3 player and a USB memory card reader.
- However, we'd like to see a small amount of flash memory added to the system, along with a SmartMedia, SD or CompactFlash card reader for displaying freshly taken digital pictures.
- Content is stored on a 64MB Secure Digital card and a card reader is supplied for connection to a PC.
- The photographic system includes a media card reader that can be connected to a desktop computer through USB or parallel port interfaces.
- The card reader is capable of accessing all major formats, including SD / MMC, CompactFlash, SmartMedia, and Memory Sticks.
- PC makers, meanwhile, have taken the space normally allocated for a floppy drive and replaced it with a flash card reader, which can accommodate all of the various types of flash cards.
- Instead, I use a USB SmartMedia card reader and drag the JPEGs directly onto my hard drive.
- The unit comes with a DVD player and flash card reader, letting it play back movies, MP3s, video CDs, photos stored on flash cards, and more.
- Should you still want to live pre-2000, MSI includes an extra floppy faceplate if you don't need the card reader.
- One of the new designs is the slotless card reader.
- I have two front USB ports and also an internal card reader.
- The package consists of the 6 in 1 card reader, one USB, a driver CD and an instruction guide.
- In fact, we opted out of including a floppy drive, because with the card reader and front USB, who needs one?