Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Wagner's company, which produces a range of high-technology devices, including cardiographs and patient monitors, expects computers to revolutionize the way medical device manufacturers support customer training efforts.
- Hart said that most U.S. emergency departments use the four cardiographs that the Audicor CE runs with.
- The silence was broken only by the constant beep of the cardiograph, the electrical noise humming out every few seconds to indicate a resting, biologically functional heart resting inside of her battered ribcage.
- A cardiograph would be able to record my heart movements accurately and then you'd have a concise visual aid.
- Inovise went to four outside firms for help creating its Audicor cardiograph expansion system.
- His ears didn't pick up anything but the digital tick of the cardiograph, not the plodding footsteps or melodic dry thumps of a cane.
- The hospital issued a press release saying Lee is recovering well and that a physical examination and cardiograph showed his condition was normal.
- The gradient profile of the hills provided in my cycling guide looks suspiciously like the cardiograph reading of a 36-year-old having a heart attack, but I am not deterred.
- My son is now a house husband and part-time senior cardiograph technician working between two hospitals looking after two children.