Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cardiólogo masculinecardióloga feminine
- Two years later, board examinations were initiated to certify cardiologists.
- You should ask for an immediate referral to a veterinary cardiologist for evaluation of the heart.
- A hospital can use wireless to improve patient care by tracking where wheelchairs or cardiologists are located within the campus.
- The more slices you get, the more accurate the diagnosis the cardiologist should be able to make.
- Her father is a prominent cardiologist practicing in London.
- The balloon problem can be dangerous, forcing cardiologists to perform emergency bypass surgery.
- In a feeble gesture toward appeasing cardiologists everywhere, I sopped some of the fat off the top with more paper towels.
- Cardiologists can then refer their patients to a sleep disorders clinic for further diagnosis or treatment.
- He's one of the famed cardiologists in the world, but he's not a surgeon.
- It is the duty of the cardiologist to take reasonable care in determining whether to discharge that patient or whether that patient should undergo further investigation.