Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Projects spanned a range of specialties - dermatology, psychiatry, respiratory medicine, cardiology, and oncology.
- The clinician programme on offer will include cardiology, oncology, neurology, urology and a wide range of other procedures.
- This article describes some of these applications in radiology and cardiology and discusses the potential of microbubbles for therapy.
- She plans to go to medical school and specialize in either fetal cardiology or pediatric orthopedics.
- Neurology is like cardiology was 20 years ago in that it is just starting to do more with less, Jacobson explained.
- Robotics are used in orthopaedics and cardiology.
- The data are collated centrally at the department of medical cardiology, Glasgow Royal Infirmary.
- Yearly pediatric cardiology follow-up examinations showed no symptoms of heart disease and a normally active child.
- He became a senior registrar in cardiology at St Mary's Hospital, London, at the relatively young age of 30.
- The medical sciences were well developed, with particular success in cardiology, oncology, and laser surgery.
- Participants were identified and recruited from outpatient clinics in cardiology and care of the elderly and from hospital wards.
- Five students had experience in cardiology or intensive care.
- He established the department of cardiology at Osmania Medical College in 1960, rising to become the college's principal.
- After this she was not strong enough to work in interventional cardiology and devoted herself to clinical and diagnostic cardiology.
- He then joined Groote Schuur Hospital to train in internal medicine and cardiology.
- He was an intensely private man who dedicated his life to the development of the hospital and cardiology in particular.
- Often times when you're on a subspecialty service like cardiology or oncology, the intern on overnight is the only doctor on the floor.
- After 11 years of internal medicine and cardiology, he opted for a career in occupational medicine.
- Cardiac electrophysiology is now an established specialty within cardiology.
- Sometimes I'd even start lecturing the new students present about anatomy, histology, cardiology, immunology.