Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- We will summarize the content of and access to selected databases with information related to cardiopulmonary physical therapy.
- Some centers, however, routinely perform lung transplantation using cardiopulmonary bypass with good results.
- All ambulances were manned by a nurse or paramedic and a driver, equipped with a manual defibrillator and qualified to perform advanced cardiopulmonary life support.
- Other diagnoses included sepsis, liver failure, neurological dysfunction, and recent cardiopulmonary arrest.
- Early studies indicated that essentially all patients infected with SNV went through the prodromal and cardiopulmonary phases.