The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Focus groups were used in an exploratory study to examine the perceptions of palliative care among cardiorespiratory nurses.
- The socially defined knowledge and experience of nurses was explored to determine the collective perception of palliative care in cardiorespiratory disease.
- She was found to have gastrointestinal hemorrhage and in spite of therapy died of cardiorespiratory arrest.
- In all 10 of the cases in which cardiorespiratory reactions to vaccination occurred, the clinical criteria for defining allergy to eggs was weak.
- To optimize a patient's functional recovery and prevent the sequelae of low cardiorespiratory fitness, objective quantification of aerobic capacity is essential.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!