Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1auxiliar de enfermería masculine, femininecuidador masculinecuidadora feminine
- The health authorities had also withdrawn funding to provide care assistants.
- The Irish Wheelchair Association is currently looking for community based care assistants in the Baltinglass area.
- The morning of surgery, a trained patient care assistant clipped patients' hair in their rooms.
- Tess has been a Care Assistant for just over a year now.
- She was found by a care assistant, her back against the side of the bed, with the strap around her neck.
- The former care assistant said the aerobics was having a positive effect on her attitude to the illness.
- Only 14 per cent of IT workers are very happy in their job, compared to 40 per cent of care assistants.
- Home helps are given basic training, but they are not nurses or care assistants.
- Much of this material was handed out - and so implicitly endorsed - by care assistants, midwives, and health visitors.
- The care assistants at the 150-bed hospital were let go without consultation with the union, whose members are now on a work-to-rule.