Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(inattention)falta de atención femininefalta de cuidado feminine
- The defenders were slow to get back on the goal line and the Monaghan team captain took advantage of Mayo carelessness.
- Only a passing comment, but such carelessness has probably wrecked my son's future as a prize-winning novelist.
- It would be a shame if I let my own carelessness ruin other people's efforts to do good by recycling.
- Once again, his disgruntled followers chastised him for his carelessness.
- I think it's important for your readers to understand the type of carelessness here.