Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(person) (kindly) bondadoso(person) (kindly) generoso(person) (affectionate) afectuoso(person) (sympathetic) comprensivo
- He was a caring person, a loving brother, a loyal friend and a wonderful son and grandson.
- We happily remain committed and caring friends with great love and admiration for one another.
- You might catch her reading stories to a younger brother or sister and be warmed by the thought of this caring bond.
- You were a very caring and compassionate man, who was always there to lend a helping hand.
- I know for a number of staff there's been a shift, and it is a very warm caring place.
- Dr Mohammed on ward seven was very caring and understanding and everyone treated me as if I was a friend.
- I found him to be a very caring, kind, considerate person and his support has been a great comfort to us all.
- Wouldn't you think that a caring partner would look lovingly at a snoring partner and not prod?
- He was a loving, caring man, the court was told, but could become moody and aggressive.
- I was concerned however, but very glad to have a praying church behind me, and caring friends.
- She never saw any sign of abuse and the appellant appeared to be a loving, caring mother.
- The staff are very caring, friendly and fun, and contribute hugely to the atmosphere of the place.
- It's great, being surrounded by friendly caring people makes all the difference in the world.
- To most of her friends and family she was a good mother and caring parent.
- He had a kind and caring approach to life and was noted for his warm personality.
- Other key factors are good medical care, a strong support group and caring friends and family.
- She was such a caring person who never gave a second thought about helping others.
- Denis was a quiet but caring man and was dedicated to his patients and the development of hospital services.
- He was a caring doctor to all his patients and a devout Christian throughout his life.
- Asda has been showing its caring side by giving away gifts to homeless people in Trowbridge this week.
1the caring professions — las profesiones de vocación social