Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1fabricante de automóviles masculine, feminine
- Chinese carmakers such as Chery Automobile Co. are also casting an eye to the region.
- The fourth mainland carmaker planning to sell shares, Guangzhou Automobile aims to become one of the three big car manufacturers on the mainland.
- After years of leading us on, carmakers roll out the first generation of off-road-ready hybrids
- To help drivers see better, some carmakers are offering new options like bumper sensors.
- Two of the biggest carmakers are putting their rivalries aside and teaming up.
- U.S. carmakers got into a price war five years ago to overcome the sagging sales.
- The carmaker is pulling ads from certain publications.
- J.C. Herz, the digital-culture writer, once told me a couple of years ago about a consulting visit she did to a major carmaker.
- The carmaker says gas electric hybrid engines will be available in half of the Ford, Lincoln and Mercury lineup.
- Analysts say Proton's best hope for survival is a partnership with a foreign carmaker.
- Its automotive consultancy advised Nanjing Automotive, the Chinese carmaker, on its recent purchase of the assets of MG Rover.
- At the recent Auto Shanghai 2003, Nanjing Fiat grabbed three awards, the most among carmakers participating in the show.
- As they did earlier with small cars and luxury sedans, foreign carmakers have jumped to a quick lead with more car-like SUVs.
- Computer modeling simulations of technical systems will also be key, and most carmakers are already working to perfect them.
- Those are powerful advantages, considering how savagely mass-market carmakers are discounting.
- Volkswagen, Ford Motor and Toyota Motor are among the other foreign carmakers that have also applied to lend money to China's car buyers.
- Some carmakers also have been bumping base prices in increments so minor, most prospective customers don't notice.
- So new front windshields are treated to absorb harmful rays, though carmakers don't usually coat side and rear windows.
- However, there is still room for carmakers to reduce prices as domestically produced cars still cost more than those imported from overseas.
- Foreign carmakers will make and sell whichever models they wish and set up nationwide dealerships and service networks.