Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1caroteno masculinecarotina feminine
- In most cases, early spring grass will contain fairly high levels of carotene (precursor to vitamin A) and will adequately meet the cow's requirement.
- The best defense then, is to provide a wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables to gain as many nutrients as possible, while frequently offering those foods known to be high in carotene or vitamin A.
- Laboratory tests only showed low carotene and vitamin A, indicating malabsorption.
- Your body converts their carotene into Vitamin A, which it needs for proper vision.
- Carotenoids are usually red, orange, or yellow pigments, and include the familiar compound carotene, which gives carrots their color.