Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(para barrer alfombras) cepillo mecánico masculine
- Our selection hanging from the holder includes a compact carpet sweeper and a classic cotton deck mop from Casabella.
- The movie's scene-to-scene transitions ought to be played in film classes for years to come; one using a carpet sweeper is particularly noteworthy.
- We also helped with the cleaning, sweeping floors, beating carpets hung on the clothes line, and using a carpet sweeper - a Ewbank model, which was most efficient.
- That price - about $200 - was what the company had hoped to get for their mechanical carpet sweeper.
- In 1876, inventor Melville Bissell patented the carpet sweeper.
- I then picked up the carpet sweeper and carried it up two flights of stairs.
- Personally I won't be here - I'll be in town buying a carpet sweeper for Lisa's mother.
- There's a bit of friction between her and Ray, but she uses the carpet sweeper like a dream.
- I have two old, cherished appliances which are still in constant use: a Sunbeam Mixmaster de luxe and a Ewbank Queen carpet sweeper.