Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cochera femininegaraje abierto masculine
- Two covered carports also shelter a woodworking shop and a recycling shed; more outdoor parking is included at the edge of the three-acre neighborhood.
- The 22-by 33-foot room replaces a carport and is connected directly to the house.
- Across the region, residents dealt with downed branches, knocked-over trees, malfunctioning traffic signals, leaky roofs, crumpled carports and battered mobile homes.
- You saw carports down, roofs that had been ripped off, insulation all over the ground.
- A bedroom window in a garage wall is a fire safety violation and is an indication that your garage is either an addition or a converted carport.
- It changed the nature of suburban streets, with cul-de-sacs replacing straight streets as desirable places to reside and house design changing to incorporate carports or garages.
- Metal carports can be added to any residence or commercial site.
- I witnessed my neighbors' propane tanks, sofas and carports going right down the river in front of my eyes.
- Vines grow all over the alley's crypt-like garages and carports, their tendrils reaching around to grab trees and trashcans.
- Some of the town houses will have garages and the condominiums will have carports.
- When the investigating officers checked the home, they found the two suspects hiding in the carport, one under a car and the other on the roof.
- Normally I would park my car in the carport and close the gate to the carport and trust that it would look locked.
- But first I'm painting the carport (actually a corrugated iron shelter) green and planting some climbing plants in front of it.
- There is a double carport to the side of the house.
- A laneway to the side of the house provides access to a private carport.
- Damage was concentrated in the carport, sundeck and exterior of the house.
- The apartment has one designated parking space in a carport immediately outside the building, and there is plenty of guest parking available in a communal car park.
- Is there space in your garage or carport for a storage loft?
- They pull the car into the carport with pillars and a crumbling stucco facade.
- We are replacing a dilapidated carport which is attached to our garage and the (south-facing) front of our house with a pergola.