Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1bolso de viaje masculinebolsón masculine River Plate
- ‘Back to cameras,’ Chastity said and slung her carryall on her shoulder as Brandon wrestled their suitcase to their brownstone.
- She was dressed all in black and had a canvas carryall over her shoulder.
- Don't take boxes, baskets, rod holdalls and big carryalls with you.
- Heller's ‘Best Enemies’ meets all the criteria for this currently very hot-selling form of fiction, and you should definitely add it to your carryall this summer when you head for the beach.
- While best known for simple travel and shoulder bags, Jack Spade puts out a great line of carryalls.
- Her sturdy carryalls work as whimsical homes-away-from-home for the urban packrat.
- Her detailed craftsmanship and eclectic mixes of materials have transformed the carryalls of ‘back home ‘into styles that are popular among New Yorkers.’
- Vera Overholt placed her carryall by the front door.
- I suspect people are eyeing my battered Coach carryall with a flag-scarf tied round it.
- Large enough to hold several books, your wallet and phone, shoes, and whatever else you may need, each carryall can handle a full day's worth of meetings.
- Wou has just two assets: a small but energetic staff and an unwavering belief in her signature product, a chic but practical striped carryall made from an environmentally friendly recyclable plastic called Wootex.