Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cuna portátil femininecapazo masculineportabebés masculine
- Louis took the tired baby from her arms and tucked him into the carrycot that stood close to the bed.
- Babies may also travel in a fastened carrycot with hard sides.
- Anyway, I took James upstairs and settled him in his carrycot.
- Sven lifts the infant out of his carrycot and places him against his shoulder.
- Her dad John and stepmother Lynn bought a pushchair and carrycot, while her mother Sue went shopping for baby clothes and other equipment.