The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de remanente
suma o saldo que se transfiere a la página o columna siguiente(surplus)remanente masculino
- One of the problems that cricket faces in Africa is a perception that it's a carry-over from previous colonial regimes.
- ‘Only a carry-over of silage and hay from last winter helped to stop a feeding crisis on farms, but the problem is how are the animals to be fed this winter.
- There was a carry-over of sediment from the clarifiers into the River Nore.
- The Second Republic [1979-83] was a carry-over of the first.
- The lower slaughter means the carry-over into 2005 will be higher than last year and could have implications for the trade during the early months of the New Year.
- Anyway, this is a carry-over from yesterday's post.
- Yet the system as reformed, partly by the New Deal and partly by a carry-over of wartime measures, did perform wonderfully well in the two decades after World War II.
- The human body is said to contain many organs that are a carry-over from our evolutionary development - the appendix, the coccyx, tonsils, ear muscles, etc.
- What we have here is a carry-over from the first-past-the-post system.
- All of this is a sensible carry-over to the second publication of what is being said in the House.
- This may be a carry-over from their former religious environment.
- But the organisation has to prove it is more than a carry-over from the old Central Bank.
- Greater nitrogen carry-over may occur due to poor performance of the previous crop.
- So if adult consumption is declining, that has had some carry-over to youth consumption.
- In northern climates where rainwater is the sole water source, it may be necessary to oversize the cistern to provide carry-over during a significant portion of the winter when snow falls instead of rain.
- I don't think there's ever any carry-over from one game to the next.
- Since October 2001 there have been 153 manuscripts under consideration, including carry-overs from the previous editors.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!