Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- It is formed by cartilaginous, bony and connective tissue structures.
- The human larynx is composed of cartilaginous tissue that early in adulthood progressively undergoes ossification.
- There are three types of joints, fibrous, cartilaginous, and synovial.
- Although most of the nasal structures are cartilaginous, the nasal bones usually are fractured in an injury.
- Over the years, a 64-year-old man has had repeated bouts of tenderness of the cartilaginous part of both ears that typically last for one to two weeks.