Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Taken alone, they were insufficient for standard, cartographic mapping.
- Without sufficient resources for the countrywide initiative, they focused on the need for better cartographic coverage of specific areas.
- The superior results from some applications challenge even the most deeply rooted norms about the construction of cartographic knowledge.
- The mathematician's study might be considered an important site of contention for the various schools of recent cartographic criticism.
- In 1707, he started his own cartographic printing company.
- Western cartographic conventions began to displace indigenous traditions in most of Asia.
- Two historical circumstances render this questioning especially relevant to an understanding of the cartographic rhetoric of Ulysses.
- In more surveying, he filled in some of the cartographical gaps left by Captain Cook.
- He says the whorls remind him of a cartographical system still undiscovered.