Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(of milk, fruit juice)envase de cartón masculinecartón masculine
- Sand also drank her small carton of milk, which had gotten a bit warm since she had been handed it.
- He walked to the kitchen, still sleepy, and took a long drink form the carton of milk.
- Ask what their favourite sandwich is and give them a small carton of milk or a yogurt drink as a treat.
- He pulled out a half carton of milk and started to drink out of the container.
- A pensioner said he was physically sick after finding what he believes was a slug in a carton of milk he had already used for his cereal and morning cup of tea.
- Who knew that a carton of milk could expand to three times its normal size?
- He pulled out a carton of milk and deliberately gulped it down.
- When they were finished, only a few pieces of toast and a carton of milk remained.
- Keep a box of cereal at your desk and pick up a carton of milk when you grab lunch.
- Once again, Joe sat alone at the back corner table with a carton of milk, a banana, and a cup of instant noodles.
- Between them they collected hundreds of sacks of crisp packets, food cartons, drinks cans and other unsightly litter.
- He opened the fridge and took out a carton of milk, shaking it to see if any was left and chugging down what little milk there was.
- As I reached for a carton of milk, a man from behind tried to steal it from me.
- She dropped the closed carton of milk as the scream erupted from the bathroom.
- Harmony walked back into the kitchen and found Mark putting a carton of milk into the fridge.
- Tricia opened the fridge and pulled out a carton of milk, then pulled a saucer out of a cabinet.
- If you bought a carton of milk that was spoiled, you might ignore it once or twice.
- She set it on the table along with 3 plates, knives, glasses, and a carton of milk.
- We have developed food packaging to a fine art with shrink-wrapped plastic everywhere, colourful drinks cartons and easy-open tins.
- Many foodstuffs, including milk cartons, loaves of bread, and whole chickens have been taken from the unmonitored fridges.
2(of cigarettes)cartón masculine
3(cardboard box)caja de cartón feminine