Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Recent case law on malpractice litigation and informed consent has been incorporated.
- Of course, the matter is of public interest but the point is secure on established case law and clear in your Lordship's judgment.
- It is important to note that in this area the law is the product of case law rather than statute.
- There is no definition of true owner in the statutory or case law.
- You still need reference to case law, statutory definitions and general principles in an essay answer.
- English law, by contrast, has had to wrestle with this problem, both in statute and case law.
- A significant amount of statutory law, and a large amount of case law is based around this concept.
- There is a large volume of case law that addresses the issue of time-limited spousal support.
- There has been considerable case law on the issue of retroactive payments recently.
- The failure to refer the judge to the relevant case law was reprehensible.
- Lawyers and judges can still benefit from thoughtful analysis of case law and statutes.
- According to the information provided to the Court, there has been no case law to remedy this state of affairs.
- There is a body of case law dealing with a similar issue in the context of conditional sentences, that may apply by analogy.
- The case law is clear that this is a remedy that is rarely granted.
- I have not found any case law directly covering such a scenario.
- The case law makes clear that he had that right as a director and officer.
- There has not been a great deal of case law in relation to these.
- The case law under the previous rules on this point was not coherent.
- She reviewed case law and gave her own opinion of their importance to the litigation.
- The case law in this area is somewhat divided but not really conflicted in principle.