Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1estudio masculinemonografía femininetrabajo masculine
- Within an extended case-study research design framework, information is based on interviews with manufacturing firms and related organizations in British Columbia.
- Such case-study research uses a variety of quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
- In the present case-study report, we have demonstrated how induced sputum can assist in the evaluation and diagnosis of suspected occupational lung diseases.
- This outcome is of special interest because it concerns situations that are very different indeed from the usual case-study material found in the literature, which is generally focused on developed Western economies.
- This case-study method has been used extensively in the postwar period, especially for dissertation research given the limited means at the disposal of young scholars.
- Just like the introduction, the case-study chapters are grounded in original research and reflect the latest work in their respective fields.
- Although the larger study is ethnography, I analyzed the data from home observations and interviews with family members through a case-study approach.
- The case-study approach is particularly suited for contemporary phenomena, when focusing on the perspective of the actors involved.
- Through this project, they will learn how to teach with a case-study approach to building evaluation, and together they will form a critical mass of change agents at their home institutions.
- The two major problems faced by the literature on invention geography have been to choose a measure of invention and to analyze that measure in a manner that is more universal than a case-study format.
- Much of the data in the appendices doesn't fit the case-study paradigm but is essential to further study of variables that tend to affect military-assistance programs.
- Drawing on strengths specific to a replicated case-study design, the most salient issues related to each couple's progress, or lack of thereof, were examined.
- The second point I would like to emphasize is that ethnography and the case-study approach should not be thought of as an alternative to science and quantification.
- The case-study creators begin by identifying how market conditions have changed during the past six months.
- The case-study methodology can be adapted to the observation of large samples of dyslexics.
- The case-study method is effective for the teaching of formal and compositional skills, but it hinders the development of critical analysis and interpretive value.
- Each chapter presents a national overview of the theme under discussion, together with case-study evidence drawn from the Tyneside area.
- The arguments in these two books are theory-based, subtle, and supported by extensive case-study evidence.
- However, in recent decades the implicit analysis this approach provides has been greatly strengthened by the more explicit case-study method.
- The intent of this case-study overview, therefore, is to illustrate how basic risk assessment methods can be applied to capital project analysis.