Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1flujo de caja masculinecash-flow masculinecash flow problem — problema de liquidez
- These groups like the stable cash flow from rental income such pubs provide.
- If a company is booking revenue and its cash flow is strong, then it has flexibility.
- Each option allows a small business to buy a computer without affecting its monthly cash flow.
- Thank God I'm self-employed and it's tax deductible, but it still affects the old cash flow.
- Then our analysts look at the company's business franchise, its business model and its cash flow.
- Now this would not have a detrimental effect on the cash flow because the money has already been spent.
- We do know that the university has admitted that their cash flow will be affected by millions.
- The cash flow from their business dries up as few people in the area have any disposable income.
- With a monopoly, you get to generate a large cash flow from rental of all the properties.
- It was therefore obvious that the cash flow of the business was from inception a critical matter.
- Often a small business will find that it is unable to repay creditors due to a cash flow crunch.
- Businesses often have sufficient cash flow to service a level of debt in excess of the senior secured debt.
- Based on its cash flow, the company is trading at a significant discount to its peers.
- Finally, a firm will need to determine the method of managing its cash flow during the period of the investment.
- What if your cash flow is so low or sales are down so much that you feel you must change the comp plan?
- He said the bank would need to look at the cash flow of the applicant before offering such a service.
- Instead it was happy grow organically and to return the additional cash flow to shareholders.
- I can see now that the deficits in my cash flow had a lot to do with defects in my understanding of money.
- The big peak and the big trough of provisional tax hammers the cash flow of small to medium sized enterprises.
- It is very easy to over-stretch resources - not just cash flow but people and other assets too.