Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(del dinero) caja feminine
- Three days earlier, four men snatched a cash box from a Post Office van while a delivery was being made at Marland.
- I found the cash box no problem - simply because somebody had locked it in the wrong drawer.
- A guard was hit with a metal bar as a bungling robber snatched an empty cash box.
- The guard got out, carrying a cash box, and started walking to the post office.
- Murmurings amongst the village women, in their own dialect, revealed that they knew exactly how much money was in the cash box, and how much had been given as loan.