Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1hierro fundido masculinehierro colado masculine
- It had three keyholes and as many huge keys and was apparently made of cast iron reinforced with steel.
- There are two other classes of cast iron which are more ductile than gray cast iron.
- Steel combines something of the strength of wrought iron with the malleability of cast iron.
- The cast iron gutters with copper downpipes need to be cleaned and painted with special paint.
- Historical cast iron radiators were made at local foundries that also produced the valves.
- The second and third bedrooms are doubles and both have cast iron fireplaces and some period features.
- It's a sort of outdoor pot-bellied stove made of cast iron and imported by Blue Bone from China.
- Preformed linings for tunnels were first developed using cast iron.
- Except for emergency situations, it is not wise to repair cast iron parts of this type.
- At its entrance are cast iron gates within stone pillars which open to a sweeping gravel driveway leading the front of the house.
- It will be the largest water project in the borough since the Victorian cast iron piping was first laid at the turn of the last century.
- Both properties are set back from the road and lie behind cast iron railings.
- This is a fine sized room with a particularly impressive marble fireplace with cast iron inset.
- The recently landscaped gardens include a rose garden in front of the house and tall cast iron lamps.
- The wheels are wooden with cast iron rims and cost more than £300 each to replace.
- I was able to set up my cast iron skillet with enough olive oil to fry these up just right.
- Some old fireplaces will come with original tiled surrounds, others with ornate cast iron or marble.
- Smirke was a pioneer of new methods, particularly the use of cast iron in building construction.
- The work will take around ten weeks and will involve the removal and repair of a damaged piece of cast iron work.
- Five minutes later, we passed under the fine 1847 viaduct that has a wide cast-iron span over the river and many brick arches either side.
1(made of metal)(pot/saucepan) de hierro fundido(pot/saucepan) de hierro colado
2(firm, unchangeable)(guarantee/assurance) sólido(will/determination) férreo(evidence) irrefutable(alibi) a toda pruebaa cast-iron constitution — una salud de hierro