Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The veteran is later beaten and threatened with castration.
- In medical practice, castration is sometimes used in the treatment of prostate cancer.
- In the musical tradition of the early modern period in Europe, the castration of young male singers provided a higher-pitched voice to sing soprano roles.
- At the moment of castration of a potentially great polo pony, the sperm can be collected and frozen.
- If Parliament won't bring back the death penalty, we might have to settle for compulsory castration or locking offenders away until they die.
- This sect, which practiced castration of its members, existed until the early 1900s.
- I began to tell her stories that involved castrations and how men have all their power and strength tied up in their testicles.
- It was a crime punishable by castration in seven states.
- The technology platform also provides a nonsurgical alternative to castration for pets.