Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1.1(dressed) de manera informal(dressed) informalmente
- Sea lions bask casually at the end of the pier.
- I spent the time chatting with a group of hippies, casually talking about Woodstock.
- He is dressed casually with a corduroy jacket and pom-pom hat.
- The students enjoy a summer's day casually studying on the lawn at the top of the Student Union Building.
- Only 31 percent of UK businesses now allow staff to dress casually at all times, down by 10 percent from 2000.
- People casually flipped through magazines and chatted.
- Cycling more casually, she found a stone bench by the side of the road, and there she dismounted to rest while pondering what course her life would take now.
- Across the street, a boy in his teens leaned against a stall, chatting casually with a gray-bearded man.
- He looked over his shoulder to see the demon boy sitting casually in a wooden chair.
- He saw them walking casually around the gardens.
2(without concern)(react) con toda tranquilidad
3(with indifference)con indiferencia