Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1tomografía femininetomograma masculine
- We'll need to run a CAT scan to see exactly what is on your brain, and also some other quick painless tests.
- A recent CAT scan demonstrated that Dice's surgically repaired left knee is 90 percent healed.
- Specialized X-rays called CAT scans of the top of a fossil thigh bone show clear evidence that the creature walked upright, like pre-humans, and not like apes, the researchers said.
- There have been significant new diagnostic tools, such as X-ray imagery, CAT scans, mammography, and sonograms, to mention only a few.
- I was strapped to a gurney by the paramedics and rushed to emergency for x-rays and a CAT scan.