Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The kinds of boats available range from 80-foot motor yachts and sprawling catamarans to smaller sailboats that cater to couples.
- The 59-year-old was escorted into harbour by 400 motorboats, yachts, catamarans and canoes blowing sirens and whistles.
- If you charter a boat in Miami, you can pick and choose among spacious trawlers, luxurious motor yachts, or swift catamarans.
- There are a number of different sailing vessels currently operating out of Thailand, from mono hulled outfits to catamarans or even trimaran yachts.
- Elegant yachts, powerboats and catamarans moor up at the jetty bringing a daily stream of lively faces eager to learn more about this beautiful island and the stunning architecture of the village-once the French capital of St Lucia.
- Yachts and catamarans offer sunset cruises too.
- Here the reef is just an hour away, serviced by elegant chartered catamarans and yachts.
- You need to charter catamarans, not monohulls, to explore these incredible seas.
- It has an air-cushioned catamaran hull and waterjet propulsion, which provides high speed and manoeuvrability.
- We're not talking sea-going yacht or racing catamaran here, just a simple flat-bottomed boat to get a closer look at the reef and marine life.
- If lying on the beach doesn't keep them busy, there are catamarans, glass-bottom boat trips, plunge pools, a long, white sandy beach and plenty of water sports to occupy their time during the day.
- Come dusk, the distant lights of fishing boats and catamarans form a necklace around the curving horizon.
- Our dive boat was a 14m catamaran with two 250 h.p. engines, and it looked just great.
- The submarine was then guided onto the cradle and hoisted aboard the catamaran mother ship.
- Hire that yacht or catamaran and sail away for at least three days, a week would be better.
- As we scrambled ashore, more experienced sailors were taking to the water with glee aboard a fleet of dinghies and catamarans.
- High speed catamarans or hydrofoils will whisk up to 150 passengers on the 30-minute journey from Fife to Edinburgh's waterfront every half an hour at peak times.
- Sunday will feature a long-distance race for catamarans and keelboats.
- Consequently, to get the best of both speed and stability he developed a catamaran: two long thin hulls joined by a deck.
- The catamaran anchored off the Ancon Peninsula so holidaymakers could snorkel or swim, the inquest was told.