Learn English Grammar From A–Z
2(in advertising)frase publicitaria feminine
- Or so the festival promises with its catchline - ‘A bag full of fun’.
- ‘Gold so different that you can wear it differently,’ as the new catchline goes.
- A glance at the title of her past films and the catchline of her latest venture is enough to know how important food is for her.
- So, as the festival's catchline goes - ‘Come and explore and get lost in this magical, innovative and creative world of books.’
- The catchline for the new programme is 'surprising stories from familiar places' and camera crews are currently out filming on location for the series.