Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Farming organizations are categorically opposed to any such suggestion.
- His assertion that "markets are always by their nature driving towards equilibrium" is categorically false.
- Indeed, a strong case could be made that interest rates are categorically destabilizing.
- A critic is not supposed to discuss new poetry without overtly praising or categorically condemning it.
- The theorists concede to merely pointing at something which they cannot categorically argue even exists.
- The writer categorically states that selfishness has no place in marriage.
- I have seen enough data to know that nobody can categorically say these structures are safe.
- We have a clear declaration from 15 member states stating categorically that our position on military neutrality is understood, accepted, and acknowledged.
- I categorically deny any involvement in any fraud.
- The judge would be entitled to dismiss the second application unless it could be categorically demonstrated that the new material was conclusive of the case.