Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1clasificación femininecategorización feminine
- It is amusing to me how Americans are attracted to simple categorizations.
- Future research needs to more clearly delimit variability within broad-band categorizations of behavior problems.
- Giving strict scrutiny to all religious categorizations, regardless of motivation, would have effectively overruled him.
- Certainly, these categorizations could be insulting for some.
- The categorizations are somewhat arbitrary, but our analysis tends toward conservative estimation of the number of genes showing these patterns.
- The result is that the moral absolutism claimed by legal categorizations are avoided and the validity of both sides is maintained.
- Prior categorizations of improvisational intensity have often merged these qualities.
- These categorizations are obviously open to refinement.
- We ensured that the categorizations were based only on skin tone by altering the lightness and darkness in the photos.