Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The most widely used algorithms can be grouped into five main categories, as shown in Table 1.
- All the main tax categories increased with income and corporation tax showing particularly strong surges.
- For purposes of classification they could be divided into five broad categories.
- Analysis continued until no new major information on the characteristics of the category was forthcoming.
- The classification has five broad categories, the focus of this trend analysis.
- They have won the competition once and frequently finished in the top five in the residential category.
- The Act on Wine now distinguishes five categories of quality wines.
- After reviewing scores of nominations, our panel of judges selected two finalists in each of five categories.
- The two main categories of positive incentives are price guarantees and mileage bonuses.
- Only criminals who belong to any of these five categories will have the chance to be punished by community correction.
- Essentially, the problems that the prostate gland can develop can be divided into two main categories.
- There were five categories in the competition, which was open to both mainstream and special schools.
- Honours are up for grabs in five categories - including a Top Tutor award.
- The main categories of rum are white, golden, dark, spiced and anejo, or aged rum.
- The award is one of the five People's Choice categories voted for by the general public.
- The objections to the licence fell into four main categories, the committee was told.
- Code orange is the second highest of the five alert categories.
- It turns out that a large proportion of the abilities fall under the category of emotional intelligence.
- There are also separate age group categories usually in five or ten-year bands.
- Plus, a category five hurricane is bearing down on the Gulf Coast of the United States.