Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- But in front of an abandoned building kitty-corner from Johnnie's, ten young men in white T-shirts shift back and forth.
- The house was kitty-corner from an elementary school.
- I drove kitty-corner across the upper middle west, from L' Anse, Michigan, to Redfield, South Dakota.
- The cathedral will be able to afford to build a new parish house - the project that originally sparked the lengthy row - and Context will build a 45-storey condo tower rising kitty-corner from the church.
- This cavernous space cater-corner to SFMOMA has become a hugely popular hangout for hipsters and foodies alike.