Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- He keeps throwing glances at the cat flap in the back door but it will be a couple more weeks before we let him venture outside.
- He likes to sit on the windowsill, and to look out of the French doors and through the cat flap.
- Within the six weeks he grew so fast that he could no longer walk in and out of the house through the cat flap on the front door.
- Don't forget to seal the cat flap to prevent pets escaping.
- At an aromatherapy clinic and shop the gang crawled in through a tiny gap created around a cat flap in the back wall.
- The arsonist's trademark is to set light to conifer trees and wheelie bins, but lighted paper has also been pushed through a cat flap.
- I'm not really sure what the objective of the game is or how a player wins or loses, but it involves two cats, one on either side of the cat flap.
- Yesterday I came downstairs and found that the cat flap had been smashed.
- The postman always comes to the back door and, on many occasions, has put a bulky envelope through the cat flap.
- Residents are urged to keep their keys hidden after thieves broke into a house by fishing for them through a cat flap.
- Did my kitten learn how to use the cat flap, this wet, cold, November evening?
- As soon as I'd put one out the front, there he was coming in through the cat flap with yet another one!
- The postmen said the cat had ripped their hands to shreds as they put post through the cat flap.
- I'm not sure if he knows how to use a cat flap, so a wee training session might be in order.
- Consider constructing a cat door for free access to the outdoor enclosure.
- And just as I said that, as if awaiting its cue, a huge mouse ran out from beneath the cooker and leapt out through the cat flap.
- Keep your cat in at night by locking its cat flap and providing a litter tray or, even better, consider keeping it in a well-built and interesting run during the day.
- The Cat, without reply, popped through the cat door.
- Draught proofing cuts out unpleasant draughts from around windows, external doors, letterboxes, keyholes and cat flaps.
- If you are at all handy or have access to someone who is, consider installing cat flaps (or just cutting cat holes) in the doors.