The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de catártico
- We were witnessing the cathartic expression of raw experience that could be the foundation of a profoundly moving work and perhaps one day it will.
- Perhaps this is why the film is best seen in a crowded theatre, where the infectiousness of cathartic emotion can have full play.
- Gullible by nature, they are easily swayed by catchy slogans and start seeking cathartic relief in communal frenzy.
- Furthermore, a substantial body of social research reports that engaging in cathartic expressions of anger does not eradicate aggressive urges but rather escalates them.
- It's a defiantly anti-commercial album; one built more for cathartic expression than fretting over the amount of units sold.
- Sometimes it's cathartic to open up about the sad stuff.
- For many, the experience is clearly cathartic and helps release pent-up emotions.
- Today, audiences prefer big statements, cathartic effects and emotional exhibitionism.
- I also think there is real value, cathartic release, in applying to humour to the situation and being able to openly laugh at what we once feared
- It was a great, great, great show, a very cathartic release.
- Forgiveness is cathartic and releases tension, revenge perpetuates and increases tension.
- But beyond the monetary considerations, her renaming ordeal has also proved emotionally cathartic.
- As with Greek drama, it may be emotionally cathartic but it is never soothing.
- The play is supposed to build to a final cathartic spilling of secrets and emotions.
- All people, including Chinese people, crave the cathartic release that laughter provides.
- However, don't expect a cathartic payoff, because there is little emotional messiness in this largely intellectual exercise.
- Would we then defer to his expressed wishes and enact a scene of cathartic cruelty?
- This would have a cathartic effect; it would release us from the torments of hypocrisy, from the discomforts of a lie.
- As an expression of community solidarity, and as a cathartic public moment of defiance in the face of the threat of personal loss, it is a powerful symbol.
- It's been a cathartic experience for all of us.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!