The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de felino
1(tread/stealth) felino(tread/stealth) gatuno(animal) parecido al gatoshe stretched catlike on the sofa — se estiró en el sofá como un gato
- One of them has feathered wings, another a catlike appearance complete with a triangular nose and furry black tail, three have webbed fingers and gold, slitted eyes.
- He sometimes has the hip-shake, but never that lovely, slinky, catlike sexual menace we see here, that seductive creep.
- Why is it that excessive plastic surgery always makes the victim appear catlike?
- She nimbly dodged the falling rocks with catlike grace.
- The boy approached him with the same swift catlike grace of a jaguar on the hunt.
- Though their sleek torsos and short, limber legs may seem catlike, civet cats aren't really felines.
- He breathed deeply before springing, catlike and graceful.
- Its muzzle and ears were catlike and it slunk down the street with feline grace and fluidity.
- She claims the kitten is just like her previous one, saying it loves water and jumped right into her bath, not very catlike.
- She has a catlike face with high, wide cheekbones, slanted brown eyes and full lips drawn around a small mouth.
- Amanda Barrett describes her months on the plains with the elusive caracal - the sleekest, most elegant and most catlike cat of all.
- Thereafter, she begins to exhibit catlike abilities, and chooses to use these for the good of mankind, revenge, and stealing a few trinkets.
- Lisa slipped catlike from the car, removing her jacket.
- The light from the cigarette made his eyes glow in an eerie, unsettling fashion, causing the pupils to glow a strange, catlike yellow.
- ‘I don't know what you see in me,’ Helena says, stretching lazy and catlike on her warm bed beside him.
- He landed catlike on the lawn, making no sound at all.
- Female heads turn to follow your every catlike move.
- It was also home to animals that preyed on lemurs, among them the large, catlike fossa, which I was to encounter many times.
- I looked from one intently interested catlike face to another, suddenly embarrassed about how the confession would sound to them.
- He just stared into me with those turquoise, catlike eyes of his.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!