Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- When planted behind catmint, dark-foliaged ‘Palace Purple’ heuchera makes the catmint's lavender-blue flowers stand out.
- Plants deer especially dislike include catmint, chives, lavender, sage, spearmint, thyme and yarrow-all useful and easy to grow in this area.
- Don't forget some herbs make great groundcover/hole fillers and thyme, oregano and catmint are ideal for planting in pockets.
- Perennial flowering plants with strap-like leaves or grey foliage can withstand high temperatures well - for example catmint, dianthus, daylilies, lavender and liriope.
- The project has included the replanting of the formal garden in front of the house using boxwood, roses, catmint, lavender and clematis.