The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of caucasiano
- Georgian is part of the South Caucasian family of languages: Zan (Mengrelo-Chan), Svan, and Georgian proper (Kartuli).
- Georgian - a South Caucasian (or ‘Kartvelian’) language unrelated to any other outside the immediate region - is one of the oldest living languages in the world, and it has its own distinctive alphabet.
- The majority language is Georgian, which belongs to the Kartvelian (South Caucasian) language group.
- If the visitors were aware of the Abkhazians at all, they thought of them as a picturesque race of free villagers, speaking a strange North Caucasian tongue and living up in the foothills.
- Does he really think that Basque and the North Caucasian languages only reached their current locations in the 1420s?
- Nostratic, as originally proposed by Vladislav Illich-Svitych, consists of: Indo-European, Uralic, Altaic, Afro-Asiatic, Kartvelian (also known as South Caucasian), and Dravidian.
- Abkhazian belongs to the northwest Caucasian family of languages spoken by the Abazins, Adyghey, Kabardians, and Circassians.
- Thus it went, as we saw, with the great Bopp, when he sought to assign Caucasian and Malayan languages to the Indo-European language family.
- However, the analysis to be offered below will in principle be extendible to the logophoric use of long-distance reflexives in e.g. European, Caucasian, and South Asian languages.
2Anthropologycaucásicothe suspect is a Caucasian male — el sospechoso es un hombre blanco
1caucásico masculinecaucásica femininepolice are looking for a young Caucasian — la policía busca a un joven de raza blanca
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!