Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1aleta caudal feminine
- Three fins in particular are observed to work together in a coordinated way during swimming: the pectoral fin, the caudal fin and the dorsal fin.
- Another physical characteristic of the brook trout is an adipose fin and a caudal fin that is slightly forked.
- Around 2.5m in length at a maximum, it is often smaller and easily recognised by its broad head, two large dorsal fins and a caudal fin that represents around one quarter of the whole body length.
- They have no eyelids, and all species have four fingers on each forelimb, five toes on each hind limb, and caudal fins.
- They have distinct black markings on the ends of their fins, particularly the first dorsal and caudal fins.